series Had an idea for an Web Series.

So I've been watching Dragon Ball Z Abridged by TeamFourStar and it's inspired me to try and start an web series with other folks of various skills and talents.

My basic idea, which I had for awhile but never got to writing down is a Sci-Fi work in one of my projects (The Gaiaverse) based around revolves around a group of Fallen Angels (Called Longa in universe. The universe is less Star Trek and more Star Wars when it comes to realism in certain aspects, Angels and Demons are one of them). These Fallen call themselves the Seven (It's not a reference to anything special besides their seven of them) and they make it their duty to try and stop Demon (Called Hora in universe, who unlike the Longa, are jokers, sadist and more emotional than the stoic Longa) incursions into the mortal realm (There are four realms, the Aether=Heaven ruled by Jrova who is the Protector and God of the Mortal Realm, The Mortal Realm-Reality, The Underworld-Hell, ruled by a God and younger brother of Jrova and Hrova known as Mer who decides if people go the Aether, stay in the Underworld or go to the Nether and the Nether-Hell in a more traditional sense, this is were sinners go and were Hrova lives, Hrova being Jrova's twin brother, he's a sarcastic son of a bitch).

The reason they are fallen Longa, is because Longa have a strict (and perhaps stupid) no emotion code. Longa believe emotion leads to Sin and evil, so they remain stoic and monotone no matter what is going on. Longa who feel emotion and therefor at risk of becoming Hora and are banished to protect the Aether from corruption (Also to note, the Longa and Hora have been fighting an endless war since the beginning of time). The Seven were one of these Longa but are notable of being the few Fallen that have not fallen to Hrova seduction and wish to redeem themselves by stopping the Hora from taking over the mortal realm.

So basically, the Seven felt emotion (through less then your average mortal) and were banished and shamed for it.

Another important note is that through the Seven are stronger than any mortal not blessed by Jrova or Hrova himself (Basically prophets), their powers were weaker than their Longa cousins.

Examples.

-Flight-They can still fly, but for shorter periods of time.

-Strength-Through they are superhuman compared to mortals, Arch Longa and Hora are stronger then them by a long shot.

-Endurance-The seven can take a hell of a lot of punishment (which includes being drowned and forced into the vacuum of space), their pure cousins can take more.

-Immortally (this can be discussed)-Pure Longa and Hora are functionally immortal in the Mortal Realm. They can 'die' but they will just come back with a grunge unless they are beheaded (which is a real death for them). The Seven can die period. Through it does take a lot.

Now that's done, let's get down to the characters.

I have two basic ideas for Characters. Their probably a little generic but I want to leave plenty for discussion.

Savior-One of two main characters. Savior is a female Longa who is an interesting women in that she is very passive aggressive at best and a cursing rage machine at worst. Blonde and standing at 6'1, Savior is easy on the eyes (but has no interest in romance, just getting that out there) and is perhaps the most powerful Longa in the Seven.

Tim(Up for discussion on his name)-Tim is a regular ole Gaian. (Humans, but Earth doesn't existence in that it isn't an known planet. Also, Gaian's don't know they are not the only living intelligent beings in the galaxy. I'll go into them if this gets an interest) Through he is a mid-tier martial artist (due to living in a bad area), Tim would rather not fight anyone. An prodigy when it comes to technology, Tim spends most his time fixing Corporations technology and living an boring life. That is, until he was saved by Savior from a Demon trying to kill him.

The rest of the cast (main, supporting and villains) will be up for discussion.

Also,for plots. I plan on each plot being contained in a certain number of episodes, which each group telling a different plot. But that is also up to discussion or advice.

So, anyone interested?

Back