• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

link Gunruck Elegy Professional (First Feature Film)

Hello everyone. I have recently released my first independent film. I'm proud of my team, proud of what we've accomplished, and ready for what's next. I'd like to share it with all of you here. Just in case one or two of you fine ladies and gentlemen enjoy it as well. I'm new to the forums here, but I'll be around for conversations going forward.

About the film:
Fifteen-year-old Tiri (Lily Macfarlane) is an orphaned girl who attempts to emotionally connect with Ruck (Drew Cyburt), a hitman who rescued her from a life of human trafficking. Tiri's desire for companionship leads to choices that put them in danger from the ever present, Fusa (Jonathan Williams) and Coral (Heidi Macfarlane). A chain of events is put into motion that force Ruck and Tiri to choose between protecting their hearts or killing for family.

Studio FB page link:
Film link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B192RWTJ

Gunruck5AwardsTile1small_6.1.3.jpg

Back