• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Growing Zemara

WOW!
I so enjoyed this!!!

Edit: I will watch it a few more times.. Fun!

Edit 2: I love it!!!

Last edited:
I hope more members see this...

You've already got the most difficult qualities for a film director to attain: rhythm and the ability to convey emotion others relate to. Either you got it or you don't.. they say..

The only thing I didn't like is, that you "fade out" the music at the end... If you just stopped it abruptly... then quiet during the photo of the mother and child and then the music starts again wile we're still on the photo, and then.. the finger :)

Good call, I've felt like the timing was off as to where it's ending, but I used all the photo's and was just like f*ck it, but I might have to give this idea or a variation of it a swing, thanks!

The only thing I didn't like is, that you "fade out" the music at the end... If you just stopped it abruptly... then quiet during the photo of the mother and child and then the music starts again wile we're still on the photo, and then.. the finger :)

Back