• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Great Stories

Dear forum community,
I have had writers block for the past several months. The ideas, however, still brew in the good ol' noggin. I want to get these stories into short scripts as soon as possible and get a production going.

So... I am looking to collaborate. I'm a unique storyteller and my past work has been mainly adventure and horror. As I'm thinking/creating a story, I am very visual, but when I am actively writing I become character-driven. I've written two screenplays and have edited one other. I've written a couple short plays as well.

If anyone is seriously interested in collaborating, perhaps to ease your own frustration, get ahold of me and we'll write some wonderful scripts. I am very open to working on other people's scripts as well. I'd actually be excited to put together a writing team. I'm looking for integrity, reliability, and passion.

Just leave me your email or phone number. Preferrably, I would just like to talk, but I realize email and chat are easier for some.

Lets make some dreams come true, and not just mine. Cheers!

Back