• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Great deleted Us Sinners Scene

I'm making room on an External Hard Drive and found this Deleted Scene.

I wish I didn't have to cut it, but I did. The performances and material are exceptional, if you're into that kind of thing.

Mom - Leslie E Hughes
Tim - Brandon Schraml

Tim's just gotten home from killing a prostitute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbcI851IF-A

Thanks. I really loved this scene, and both played the hell out of it. But, it was a toss up between this and her spanking him over her knee. Plus, the red cheeks from her slapping him is bizarre, yet hilarious.Since, she spanks young Tim (OC) during the credits, we had to go with that. That's also a great scene.

Brandon and I were discussing Leslie the other day. We both agree, she steals every scene. Fabulous actress. She's on some Time Warner show called "Doggie Moms". And she's got an excellent part in Leading Lady. She plays a boozing, nasty, casting agent, with a really bad rash. It should be hilarious.

hahahahaah... im sorry... its funny... its not but it is...

that is a really good scene... the lady sounded a bit forced... but it was still really good...

and the fact that she pulls her face out of shot and says... "tastes like it too" hahahahaha

that is fucking great... loved it... were can i see the whole thing... seriously awesome... entertaining

hahahahaah... im sorry... its funny... its not but it is...

that is a really good scene... the lady sounded a bit forced... but it was still really good...

and the fact that she pulls her face out of shot and says... "tastes like it too" hahahahaha

that is fucking great... loved it... were can i see the whole thing... seriously awesome... entertaining

Thanks. Yeah, Us Sinners is littered with inappropriate moments like "Taste like it".

I promise you this: The climax of Us Sinners is CLASSIC. You've never seen anything like it before.

It's available to rent at Netflix.

American Horrors holds the distribution rights. But, I have original DVD copies that I'm selling when you pledge to my Drama "Leading Lady".

It's a $25 donation, and you'll get a Thank You in the credits. Plus, an autographed copy of Us Sinners. I'll sign it any fucking way you like.

DRAMA GETS YOU HORROR

Back