• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Good Title or Childish and Amateur?

I was thinking if this title is good or if its childish and amateur:"Crazy Violent People"

Will people take me seriously?

Share your thoughts :hmm:

It's about crazy violent people.

Well, two points (from my perspective):

1. The answer was obvious then, so that means your title is, well, just what your movie is about. As obvious as that seems, not everyone gets that. I've seen it before, and if your title doesn't fit your movie, that's a problem.

2. I also was hoping you'd give a little more info on the movie, enough for me to go on to suggest something else to you. If you like it, then go for it; however, it doesn't work for me.

JMO

I personally like Crazy Violent People. However, I think it works when I create my own image for the movie. That image is of people who are continually stressed by the little everyday nuisances, and eventually they snap and go on violent sprees. They did that in a movie, and the guy goes into a burger joint with a sub machine gun to order his meal.

In my head it makes me dream up a Tarantino movie.

I personally like Crazy Violent People. However, I think it works when I create my own image for the movie. That image is of people who are continually stressed by the little everyday nuisances, and eventually they snap and go on violent sprees. They did that in a movie, and the guy goes into a burger joint with a sub machine gun to order his meal.
Sounds to me like you'd enjoy Postal (directed by Uwe Boll, so maybe not). It's a movie based on the video game. Both the movie and the game describe your image and the game.

Last edited:
I will watch this movie based on the title. Hopefully that answers your question.

Though I have to tell you, the movie "Funny Games" came to mind after considering your title for a little bit. Don't know if thats a good thing or not in your opinion, but I was left with a bitter taste after that film. Don't replicate it :]

Back