• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Good Actor - Pretty Colors

There's two things about this I find cool.

1. This actress is so good, that you can't tell the dialogue is from many different takes. Her consistency is incredible.

2. I held all my auditions at this place, and have been going there for years. Yet I never noticed how brightly colored the place is.

The sound is straight from the camera, so it won't be used in final mix. You can hear the motor I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXKvnTTlqVU

Last edited:
Not saying anything bad about the actress, but...

Editing dialogue from many different takes is the norm. Depending on the situation, I'm sometimes prone to make a cut, right in the middle of a single word, let alone an entire sentence. That's just regular editing.

Not saying anything bad about the actress, but...

Editing dialogue from many different takes is the norm. Depending on the situation, I'm sometimes prone to make a cut, right in the middle of a single word, let alone an entire sentence. That's just regular editing.

It absolutely is the norm. Every editor has to do it A LOT. But, many times before you adjust volume or EQ there's a hint of difference from one take to another. She's in different areas, walking, and it's all completely even, not touched in any way. She's just a damn good actress.

Back