Gonna Film a Wedding.

Ok, I'm new to this so I wasn't sure if this was the right spot to post this thread. Anyway, I was selected in my family to shoot some footage for a wedding, and I would like to use this opportunity to get my foot into the door with film making, gain Ideas of what it's like to put your imagination to use. I already have my computer setup to edit the footage with adobe premiere CS5. I guess what im asking is if any of you guys know of some good wedding songs to add to this project?. The camera i will be using is your average home user camcorder, so this will be a challenge yet will help me learn to push these devices to its limits. Also, are there any ideas that you guys could assist me with such as resources/planning ideas?. I will scope google out at this point but I use opinions to motivate and help collect my thinking process. Thanks guys.:cool:

I want to make this family event a memorable one through film and using my imagination to make this project come together is gonna be a great feeling, a feeling you need to pursue more projects in film.

Back