• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Garage: Test clips

Going off of the sound, ambiance and mood, it seems like it's about a horror, drama, action, or something dark. Maybe in post try darkening it a bit more? Other than that it looks really great! Just deeper shadows, I think, might bring out the creepy feeling more if that's what you're going for, but hey, always remember it's your film to do what you want with! Just my view. Good luck with this, it looks cool! :)

Going off of the sound, ambiance and mood, it seems like it's about a horror, drama, action, or something dark. Maybe in post try darkening it a bit more? Other than that it looks really great! Just deeper shadows, I think, might bring out the creepy feeling more if that's what you're going for, but hey, always remember it's your film to do what you want with! Just my view. Good luck with this, it looks cool! :)

Thanks for your reply and input. Yes it will be pretty much all you mentioned except action. Exchange that for Mystery. ;)

As for darkening.. Are you using a PC? Vimeo has recently had issues with PC's (running Firefox and Chrome), which on some machines add gamma to the picture during playback. The issue can be resolved by an easy tweak within the browser. There's more info on the Vimeo forums. I had this issue on my PC at home, and that fixed it.

/windh

Last edited:
Back