• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Gamer Girl Rage - Doritos Superbowl Ad Submission

I didn't fully get it, she sticks her arm into her bag and it comes out his? Why did she scream? The hand looks like it's behind the bag. To me there is also an unintelligible line of dialog.

Okay, also, you did not showcase the product. She says "chips" not Doritos, and you never see the full bag either. Doritos will not like that.

I wish you luck with it! I'm sure others will get the gag better than me!

Ahh oh well. Anyone who does gaming would understand it better as far as the random dialogue and yelling goes. But I believe I did read in the details of creating the video to focus on a creative idea then to put a lot of perspective on the brand itself. Either way it doesn't really matter since the odds of winning is like playing BINGO...supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Not to mention the actual production companies who have teams of people to help create their content. Non the less it was fun to make. ;)

I love the concept! I also want to see the product represented more strongly and a little more build up to it. I think if executed SLIGHTLY better... you'd have a shot. It's a brilliant little concept!

Thanks! It was originally intended to be more detailed and was shot that way. But I found out fast just how short 30 seconds was. Oh well, you live and learn. :)

Back