• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Gambian TV - Banjul Cops

It's February, US Black History Month. Eyesoda.com, my indie and documentary filmsite, features a special TV series: Gambias first ever TV detective series, Banjul Cops, is now online.

Gambia is a small western African country. Many African Americans have their roots there. To me, the series is special. The premiere (2004) in fact marked the start of Gambian film. The content of the English spoken stories have African touches, the form of the detective is western orientated. It's this mix, covered with a good sense of humor, that make the series unique.

www.eyesoda.com/page/35

The filmmaker chose Eyesoda.com to promote the series and works together in this project. The revenue at Eyesoda.com is always split directly with filmmakers. Feel free to register, enjoy Banjul Cops and spread the word. Filmmakers, contact me (info@eyesoda.com) to exchange ideas about projects of your own!

Thanks a lot!

Kneko Burney
Founder & CEO Eyesoda.com

Last edited:
Back