• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

fundraising for a new laptop

Hello,

I'm a frequent visitor to indietalk.com. I love the site and really enjoy the input from all the members. I've posted some of my shorts on here from my earlier college years. The reason I'm writing this is because I am trying to gather the funds for a new laptop.

http://www.fundable.com/groupaction...l_status_message=Your changes have been saved.

That's the site above. In it is a description on my reasons for needing a new one. Basically, my laptop now is on its last leg and I'm starting my senior film sometime in the near future, most likely during my spring quarter but definitely by summer. Anything would be greatly appreciated and whoever would like to make a donation will have their name as a special thanks in my credits for every film I make from here on out. please check it out.

Thank you,
Danny

Back