Free Website for your film or production company

But wait there is a catch - I am the client relations manager at a graphic/web design boutique out of Chicago, Illinois. My boss is about to shell out some serious $$$ on a "welcome video". Basically this video would consist of a paid model talking for about two minutes and introducing the business, our philosophies, etc. The video would be placed on our website as well as chopped down into a 30-sec commercial for our local viewing area.

I thought of a pretty good idea to circumvent high costs - We will create a fully functional, custom website for YOUR film or film production company if you shoot us a 2-10 minute video using one of your actresses. That's it! We will also provide customer support for up to one year completely free as well. If you are interested please let me know via this forum. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling on this as soon as possible. We already have a short script ready.

Thanks guys and have a good one! :)

Trade

Hello there,

If you haven't already found someone to trade services with I'd be interested. Please let me know..

Cheers,

Ed

Back