• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

website FREE Track - A New Music Library for Video Makers

Hi everyone,

Each of the tracks in the music library is royalty-free and customizable, making it easy for content creators to fine-tune music to better fit their project. You can get one track for FREE. It is all original music:

Any feedback about price, quality of the music, general idea, if it is useful or not for videomakers, anything you have in mind, suggestions, etc., are more than welcome!

Thanks

Last edited:
Cool site and idea, nice tunes
I like this creative
Its pleasant to make own music this way

Last edited:
I like to make music in my daw and trying to sell it in rf market. As I think your website will fit for designers and game makers. Is it unique? I seen customizible music only in android app as game.

All looks good and you probably need some ad in popular channels of yt from their authors.

Thanks again for your feedback! That's really useful.
I like to make music in my daw and trying to sell it in rf market. As I think your website will fit for designers and game makers. Is it unique? I seen customizible music only in android app as game.

All looks good and you probably need some ad in popular channels of yt from their authors.

Back