• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free stock music & free sounds bank

Hi,

I am a music composer and sound designer, you will find in my web site hundreds of free stock music, free to use for movies, television and radio as well as for any audiovisual project.

Free Stock Music

The records are classified in several categories, Orchestral, acoustic, electric, jazz, ethnic, electro, sound design, jingles, moods, fusion, piano and sound Fx...etc
No registration is requiered, instant download.

By subscribing to the newsletter you receive each month a bank of sound effects for free, plus you are aware of the new royalty free music available online.

The free Sounds Bank of March 2012 is the "Domestic sounds Vol.1", it containes 103 Files, all recorded in 44.1 Khz 16 bits. You can download it here:

Free Sounds Bank

Thanx for visiting my site, and for your comments.
Hicham.

Wow. What a great resource for no budget filmmakers. I subscribed to your newsletters and bookmarked your site for future reference.

And welcome to indietalk!

Back