• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

service Free Orchestral Music (Original Compositions for YOUR project)

Hello Everyone,
I am a music student, and lately, I've been wanting to get more experience as a film music composer since my only experience until now, are some scores I did for film students. That's why I'm willing to work for free for a couple of projects, in order to build a portfolio that I could showcase in the near future.

The music that I would do is mainly but not exclusively Orchestral. I work with the BBC Spitfire Orchestra Software, which is made with recordings from the BBC Orchestra, giving the scores not only a natural and organic sound but a beautiful and customizable sound as well. In case anyone is interested, you can contact me through my e-mail "matiasbeckmann@gmail.com" and I would gladly send some examples and discuss your project and ideas.

(Please specify the topic in the email, otherwise, I might not see it since I get too many emails to open them all)

Many thanks and best wishes!
Mati Beckmann

Back