• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Freddee T, Shadows on the Wall, Music Video

I believe my new music video is done, but I was hoping to get feed back or critiques from the community before turning it into the artist, make sure all the T's are crossed. This is the first time I was really given a budget and it was a great experience from which I learned piles. Please leave your impressions or suggestions!

http://www.vimeo.com/21529503
Password: Freddee

Fantastic. Its surprising how much MORE I enjoy the song too. If I close my eyes I could believe I was listening to a early 90's Nazareth song.

The air museum shots were a beautiful addition.

The only issues I "see "are with the audio. The opening bit with the on camera mic is incredibly noisy. You should just find some foot steps from free sound . org or some where else and fake em in. Add in a little ambiance background and your good..

Also, the music seemed over driven, I think your rendered audio level is too hot. (this would also add to the hiss in the opening) Hopefully Alcove or one of the other audio gurus here can suggest what the PROPER peaking level should be for video, cause I dont that.. please, I NEED to know that!

Word, thanks man, I'm going to apply all your suggestions to the audio!! I am not a audio man, but I suppose I should have caught that... :(

Back