• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Freakshow music video with celebrity Tiny Lister and horror icon, Angus Scrimm

Some amazing prosthethic work in this video with a cool story.

An elephant boy must release his curse by grabbing each band member and spreading his deformaties on to them. Tiny Lister (Friday, Dark Knight), makes an appearance as a fortune teller. Angus Scrimm, who plays the famous Tall Man in Phantasm, even says his famous line....

The Band is called Viza. The song is called Carnivalia! They are worth checking out. I was honored to direct this for them. Made for only $5,000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DteRJ4sdASo

I'm not allowed to discuss his rate for this video. I'll say though that he was a lot of fun to work with and he definitely makes the set a lot livelier. And he is FUNNY.

Also, Angus is great to work with it. This was my second project with him. As our DP was framing him up for our first shot, he said, "Hey, anyone seen Phantasm? He reminds me of the Tall Man" We all snickered and told him, that IS him. Angus asked on set if he wants to say "Boyyy" the Tall Man way. I said, "Yes, PLEASE!"

Back