• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Forever in Love (working title) - Review please

A promising young sports stars life is turned upside down following a night of passion with his girlfriend in the back of a car.

About the Script.

It was written about 5 years ago when I was about 16/17. It was written with the intention of directing it myself so I left the descriptions/Actions lines quite vague, my thinking was, I wasn‘t going to try and sell it so no need to go too much into detail. It was also written with a micro no-budget in mind.

Anyhow it fell by the way side, going to college, thinking I could shoot a feature back then, and concentrating on shorts over the past few years. I lost interest in the project, also the fact the format was all over the place i.e. going in and out of past tense, spelling, grammar, etc.. I was reluctant to give it to too many people until I fixed it up a bit.

One person I did show it to, who owns a small production company loved it and was interested back in the day of doing some test scenes. That never materialised for some reason or another mainly from my side.

Fast forward to this week and I was thinking about how much I need to do some serious writing, then it dawned on me that I have a feature length script taking up space on my hard drive doing nothing when with a bit of tweaking it would be readable and I’d have something of show people. So I did a bit an edit (not re draft) and here it is.

It could do with a serious re Draft and re writes but I’d like to hear peoples opinions before I put any real work into it.

Also
It's set in Cork, Ireland (think Disco Pigs) which has a language of its own:D

download here
cover

error: the second name that appears reads PETER but it should read JASON

Last edited:
Back