for those of you looking for prop guns

There were some great shots, the editing was sharp, and the sound effects were right on the mark. I'd be proud to say I had made it, if I did, but I didn't, of course. I wasn't involved in the making of it, nor do I know anyone who was, nor am I working for Nerf. Got that, Clive! ;)

I watched it twice, and I really didn't have time for diversions today.

They either work for the company that makes Nerf toys, or they have one hell of a toy budget. I don't think the last corporation I worked for even had a toy budget. :(

The cinematography was excellent I thought. everything was consistent, looked good, was well framed, and was kept interesting.....alot of this is thanks to whomever was the editor of course, who also did a top-notch job......I will say this, it used the "shaky" style that seems to be all the rage nowadays that I could do without. I LOVE LOVE LOVE handheld, steadicam, and general in your face cinematography but I am NOT a fan of a professional attempting to make his footage look like it's "in the trenches"....but that's MY OPINION.

I myself feel like a jerk for only mentioning the cinematography and editing being good.....the lighting, sound, costumes, props, everything was top-notch...I give it an A(A+ if it handn't used the WW trench style)

Back