• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

For the daring types seeking a challenge

Updated info see info.

Update 12 23/11

UGGG!! What was I thinking trying to schedule something during Thanksgiving weekend??? Now I have to run back home down south tonight family emergency. (Hmmph I wonder) So with that said....

FILM CHALLENGE 1364 MEETUP.

12/1/11 6:00pm THIS DATE IS SET IN STONE..

Whole Foods Market

2nd Floor Dining Area.

95 East Houston Street Corner of Second Ave

NYC

This is taken from a quote The best Competition you have is YOU " Above all, challenge yourself. You may well surprise yourself at what strengths you have, what you can accomplish. You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind. You have heard about the 48 HOUR FILM CHALLENGE well this stepping up the game to THE 1364 CHALLENGE. Create a feature in 2 months IMPOSSIBLE? Not really a group called JNPT FILMS did it in a weekend. So anything is possible. Why it's called 1364 is because there are 682 hours in 1 month so times that equals 1364. Here is the catch, there is no script. Well there is a basic story script outline and such but much It's improvised following the plot and storyline. Sometimes the best and memorable lines scenes are done like that. So let's go out in 2011 into 2012 with a BANG so to speak by actually doing a film in 2 months' time. The goal is to have these CHALLENGES quarterly 4x (Fall , Winter, Spring, Summer) This one will Start in December. . Whatever your talents are bring it. In terms of genre of course we want to try and market this so either action, horror, thriller. I have a couple of ideas and such but wanting to hear from you so. This will be barnstorming and such. But first let's see if those who are daring to take the challenge will come forward then we'll proceed from there. Granted this will be a great networking, opportunity, meet some really cool people and ah yes, have a slamming Holiday party as well. Please e-mail (cobrahawkster@gmail.com) with your interest, talents and availability to attend so I'll know how many to plan for. The Challenge has been offered, do we accept? There will be one more for 12/8 and that is the KICKOFF. The challenge begins weekend of 12/10/11.

Back