• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch FOOSBALL: THE MOVIE

Hi, Im new here and have been making my own amateur films for about 3 years now, although not too many have been very good. Ive been trying to get them exposed on youtube but with little luck, so this spring I was wondering what would be a unique movie idea when I came up with an idea for a movie about foosball, which is kind of an underlooked sport, so I put out this 53 minute movie (broken into 6 parts) thats basically a take off on various sports movies, where I play a foosball geek who sucks at it until he meets his idol, a retired foosball player who "coaches" him, but it turns into a farce by the end of it.

If anyone's interested, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgF4hJOC674&feature=PlayList&p=E8BD048946E6807B&index=0

and let me know what you think. This is a pretty low budget film that I filmed 90% of at my house, so it might not be the best quality, but I feel the acting was actually pretty good.

Back