Flash animation set up?

Hi guys i wanna get into flash animation but i do not know why type of program I should use. Also how are the drawings put on the computer? are they uploaded or are they drawn on the computer? if so what device would you use?

Any tips on how the audio for this would eb great as well.
for example
HOw to make the charcters talk with each other so the sentance flows smooth.

Do you record one person reading their lines then take that recording and ive them to the other person o listen/react to while recording their lines?

...i wanna get into flash animation but i do not know why type of program I should use.

“Flash Animation” is called flash animation because it is animated in Adobe Flash.

...how are the drawings put on the computer? are they uploaded or are they drawn on the computer?

You could scan in hand drawings, but you’d then need to erase the backgrounds of each drawing. That's easy enough though, so if you want to use hand drawings you can. Drawing directly on your computer is the easier and more efficient option though.

...what device would you use?

"Graphics tablet".

Do you record one person reading their lines then take that recording and ive them to the other person o listen/react to while recording their lines?

You could do that. Or you could get both actors together so they can interact. So long as you get good results, you can do whatever you want.

If you really want “Flash Animation” you’re going to need Flash. Having never used Flash, I can’t really offer any specific advice. YouTube tutorials are going to be your friend here.

I’ve recently begun trying my hand at 2D animation. I have a Wacom Intuos tablet to draw on. I draw in GIMP. If I had Photoshop, I’d use that, but I don’t, and GIMP is the open source alternative to Photoshop. I draw my characters in several pieces. Each piece is on its own layer. I then animate in After Effects, as I already own this. Blender is a free open source software platform, that can do everything that After Effects can do.

Again, search YouTube for tutorials. Search for “animating in After Effects/Blender” and “drawing animation characters in Photoshop/GIMP”. You should find what you need. To make your characters talk (and blink, as they require similar processes), you’ll need to search for something like “lipsyncing animation in After Effects/Blender”.

Good Luck!

Stepping into Flash at this moment could be a bit late.
Apple more or less declared war on Flash years ago and it's getting used less and less.
It is not supported on iOS devices so 'creators' turn to html5 now to get things working on all platforms.

Having said that: if there is still a demand for it: go for it :)
Or if you want to do it for fun: go for it as well. It will teach you skills you can later use in other programs as well.

While Apple declaring war on a product by no means makes it extinct (ahem Google Maps ahem) I must agree that Flash is going the way of the dodo and has been for sometime, even before the HTML5 hype started. Not to mention there is a huge learning curve with action script, so if you have no experience coding this is just not an option.

I do however bring you good news from beyond... beyond... beyond...

• Make sure your computer has a mic and a web cam.

• Go here and download your free trial of After Effects: https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/aftereffects?promoid=KSPEC

• Then when its all done, don't launch AE but instead launch the other app that secretly downloaded along with it: Character Animator.

• From within CA import one of the premade Photoshop puppets. (Optionally customize it as much as your Photoshop skills allow)

• Read and watch everything here: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/character-animator.html#Overview

• Fly free like a little boy running through a field

Back