• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Fitness Video

Hey there! I wasn't too sure where the best place was to put this so I kind of figured this one was most appropriate... however if anyone thinks other locations on the forum may be acceptable (or gain more feedback/exposure) that'd be pleasing to hear!

Anyway, this was done for a friend as a competition entry for a fitness store here in Australia (Lorna Jane). it was one of the top selected so she was quite pleased with that ($500 in store reward).

We filmed it in one day, and I edited it in one night about a week later. I'm not completely happy with it... we needed a lot more planning, which was difficult as we were both approaching university exam time the following week. I feel I overdid it a little with the lens burn but I was running short of time to render and get her to upload it.

That said, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out for the time it took and the lack of planning but I'd still love some constructive feedback. My main issue with it overall... too much shaky cam! I was going for that look but I felt I over did it, mainly due to being unable to see the LCD screen in such sunlight.

That's way more writing than I intended, so to cut it short...

Filmed in 1 day, edited in 1 night
Shot on a Pentax K-X with a Tamron 18-200mm lens
Edited in Premiere CS5.5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuV7ZTpAdwk

Many thanks!

nice work! i'm in Australia too. should go to your youtube settings and check the button that says "allow embedding on other sites". it will help you continue to get views. people won't always click through to youtube.

$500 is pretty good for a days work ;)

Back