• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First Short Film: Lockdown Love

Hi everyone. Lockdown Love is a short dramatic film that I wrote and directed in my time attending Vancouver Film School. An absolute learning process, and I had my first experience having to cut bits from the film to bring it in on time, which was harder than I could ever have imagined, but I loved the whole process. Even the sleepless nights.

I would love some critiques on this film, though, before I gear myself towards working on my next project.

Short Synopsis: Jacob Douglas and Emma Davis meet again for the first time since their high school romance ended, and are forced to reconnect when a murder puts their office building into a lockdown. While locked in the office washroom, they attempt to rekindle their lost romance before the killer shows its face.

Format: HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtGDiP-D3GE

I appreciate your time and any feedback you have!

Thank you,

Chance

Hey Chance, I liked the film! It was very easy to follow and it was difficult to pick out any faults. Sound was perfect and lighting looked fine. Twist was also great however I saw it coming but it is very difficult to think of a really good script. Sometimes a good method to consider is instead of leading the audience towards the twist, lead them away from it so when it comes it it more of a surprise rather than an expected curve in the story line.

Overall, great job and good luck.

Anthony from Gold Coin Productions

Back