• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First full length film "The Room"

Judging from the video it must be an awesome movie. The interview type of "trailer" is a great idea as it builds up greater interest in the film than just a traditional trailer. Though I felt, maybe, it gives too much away of the story at parts. Also the colours could be a bit clearer as it was hard to see what's going on at some parts. I guess it was intentional to give a more misterious feeling to it but it was a tiny bit too much. (Or it's just Youtube's fault:D) All in all it seems like a very interesting film, deff. keeping an eye on it.

Hey thanks for the feed back im glad you like it when i finished the edit of the interview the file was 2.6 gigs so i got it down as much as possible ended up with a 90mb file but you know the quility suffered but its good enough for youtube yeah a gave away a bit of the story but we have only scratched the surface THE ROOM gets alot better :)

Hi! Congrats on finishing your first feature. It looks like it could be an interesting one.

One thing, though -- if it's not too late, you might want to at least consider changing the title of the film. There's already a movie called "The Room". Legally, you're fine -- film titles aren't protected by copyright. However, the first "The Room" is infamous. Perhaps it's gone unnoticed down under, but in the US, it's a cult-classic, widely considered one of the most horrible movies ever made. Personally, I would not want anyone to confuse my movie with that one, or even if nobody is confused by the distinction between the two, I just wouldn't want to be associated with it in any way.

Cheers i do want to change the title but haven't come up with anything on the facebook page ive written next to in (working title) i do know theres another film called the room cause heaps of people keep sending me the link to the "oh hi mark clip" lol it will defently be changed were not finished yet but are very close :)

Hi again Stuart.

Checked out the footage. Given what you said about reducing the size for You Tube - it's very impressive. I need a lot more detail though. Can you let me have the film's Facebook address? Incidentally as I was watching it the name 'The Metamorphosis Room' sprang to mind. Best wishes, Hache.

Back