• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First cloning (ghost)

Not bad.. It was pretty long for such a short/quick effect. It'd be much more watchable if it was shortened. I was expecting something big to happen; it seemed like it was building up to something.

The effect was well done though. :) And that's what you were going for I guess... So job well done!

Yeah, I didn't realize it until I was showing it to friends. When he was "behind" the wall, I could've cut that down a lot more.

Looked good, could have had some better sound effects or something, and also maybe cut it a little shorter like someone already said.

other than that, keep it up

you can see the mask beneath the guy there is a slight change and part of his foot is cut out. but apart form that, it was pretty good

This will sound like a back handed compliment but I promise it's not...

This is so much better than the first FX clip you posted. It's good to see progress and you should apply the same patience and diligence if/when you try a gunfight again.

This will sound like a back handed compliment but I promise it's not...

This is so much better than the first FX clip you posted. It's good to see progress and you should apply the same patience and diligence if/when you try a gunfight again.

Thanks man, it's always good to hear about improvement :)

Back