• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Fired by Dogs!

Here's another recent short we did, this time for the 2013 Santa Rosa 48 Hour Film Project. Our genre was "Fantasy", and the required character was a former reality show contestant, so in our brainstorming session we got spun off into a discussion of reality vs. fantasy and somehow this was the result...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzxWaW6D1L0

Got nominated for a bunch of awards but I think it was a little too weird for the judges - we did pick up audience choice and an acting award though. This one was shot entirely on the C100 running into an Atmos Ninja 2 straight to prores - awesome combination by the way.

Feedback is always appreciated, positive or negative - although with this one I'd be surprised if most people's feedback isn't something along the lines of "WTF did I just watch?!?" :lol:

Last edited:
Back