• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Film Documentary

The technical quality could be better (low-res video and dialogue is a bit quiet at points), but I'd definitely watch it, so kudos to you for doing everything else so well. Seems like a really interesting subject and I'm sure there are more than a few people here who'd also watch it!

Heyoo!..i made this doc about ending credits of movies.... and made a trailer for it.. does this sound like itd be an interesting doc? michael moore status?

The comments on the vid for the test-trailer are over 2 years old.

What have you done with it since then?

End credits are a very flexible beast in itself, fwiw. There's no shortage of ongoing creative ways to make them more interesting. How you intend to politicise them, generally, to a "Michael Moore status" is beyond my vision, though.

'cos there are thousands of docs made every year; dozens of which are actually watchable. Most playing to their established target demographic.

What is it about the ending credits that you need to talk about?

Back