• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Fighter Documentary -- Short Episodes

I got a camera and instead of reading a book on how to use it I took it to this fight gym where I train and started filming. These episodes are the result.

https://vimeo.com/album/2308592

This is entirely undirected. I've never once had a burning desire to make films, but it has been a very positive experience and I am surprised at the feedback I have received through social networks.

Anyway, this has lit a bit of a fire and I want to develop a few small time non-cmmercial projects so I'll be frequenting this place. I hope you enjoy the video.

Audio sync is a challenge I am finding. It looks right on my desktop, but when I upload it looks off. Sometimes it looks better than others which I attribute to random fluctuations in buffering. Half the online video's I watch have audio sync issues, only mine make me lose sleep......trying to make it better.

Back