• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Fiddler on the Roof - OC & LA

We've started our three week run! Come see our amaaaaaaazing production of

Fiddler on the Roof

fiddlerposter400.jpg

starring me...

Well... when I say starring me I mean I'm more like a villager...

...I 'spose a bit of a VIP... Very Important Peasant? ... Oh, alright, I'm chorus, not the star.

If you're in Los Angeles or Orange County, get yer behind down to the Liberty Theater in Los Alamitos. We do have an alternating lead Tevye, so shoot me an email if you need tips on best nights.

I, of course, am so awesome that I am on every single night!
smiley_colbert.gif

:director: Tix here : www.seclo.org or at the door.

Thurs/Fri/Sat curtain at 7:35pm
Sunday matinee at 2:00pm

Final show is Sunday April 29th. Plenty of time to come on down, and marvel at my newly-discovered shoe-shuffling talent! :yes:

Oh, and our symphonic orchestra is pretty cool, too. There's even a bassoon, which totally looks badass.

Yeah. :cool:

To life!

We just watched the film a few months ago and I've never seen it live. Hmmm... let me see if I can make it down for a show, but chances are slim.

Have a great run, ZenSteve!!!

Only four performances left! :eek:

Half-price tix available at Goldstar.com, for Thursday shows :cool:

It'd be one heck of a long drive for you, Jeff. There's another show later this year, further north, that might be more convenient for you.

Dready, my legs are still intact! On our final day I get to replace a bottle dancer & Russian goons! :bag:

Trying to convince the director to give the show a more Lovecraftian bent. Yes? :
smiley_cthulhu.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2csnVNai-o

My high school did Fiddler this year. I played Avram, the bookseller. God, I miss that show.

I trust that your production is pretty nifty, and I hope the rest of the run goes well.
Also, I love Shoggoth on the Roof!

Last edited:
Show's finally over. :(

From our humble opening with about 100 audience members, to our close today with about 700... man, it's been a crazy ride.
I'm guessing that our advertising strategy was plain ol' word-of-mouth. Weird. :weird:

Probably won't go back to theater for a while (took far more time than I'd imagined!), but I wouldn't trade the past three weeks for anything. :cool:

At any rate, you lot better not forget to support your local theater, and especially cinemas! That's where the real magic happens, in your own backyard... and it's happening every day.

As William Shatner once put it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B07ff1UPUUI&feature

Know what I mean? :abduct:

Back