• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Feedback Wanted On My First Feature Script

I know it's a pretty big commitment to read someone's feature length script, but it is only 67 pages right now and can still use some development.

It started out as a short film about 10 minutes long, but after some people reading over it and being curious about some of the other characters, I dove deeper into the universe and decided to make this my first feature. It's not exactly my normal style of film, but it will probably be a good freshman feature attempt.

The film is a crime drama about an an antagonist and protagonist that both follow similar paths in life, but they are at different points along their paths when they run into each other. Donovan begins as an everyday young man and reacts to situations accordingly until fully pushed to the edge. Ivan was once the same way, but has now developed into a cold hearted killer. By the end of the movie they both find themselves closer than Donovan would have hoped.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I'm kind of stuck on my own, I have a few people reading it that are going to be giving me feedback as well and I'll take it all into consideration.

You can email me at iceburghfilms@gmail.com or give me your email and I'll send you the PDF.

THANKS!

Last edited:
Back