favorite Favorite Film

For me, it has to be, Pulp Fiction. I love the use of cross-cutting to explore the storyline, and Tarentino's dialogue is second to none, I can't think of any other film with as many recognisable quotes.

"you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in paris?"
"they don't call it a quarter pounder with cheese?"
"No they got the metric system over there they wouldn't know what the f**k a quarter pounder is!"
"Then what do they call it?"
"They call it: A Royale with cheese"
"A Royale with cheese!"

:lol:

I don't know, for me the best Tarantino has got to be Jackie Brown.

I am a huge Tarantino fan ... I loved Reservoir Dogs because for Tarantino's first movie, it was just so brutal and simple. There was no f****** around, it was to the point. That's what makes it so unique.

My favourite all-time movie used to be Donnie Darko, but now I can't choose between that and some of Tarantino's film ... they are all awesome~

I enjoy Tarantino, also Del Toro

Favorite movies include Lord Of The Rings, Waking Life, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Big Fish.
I

I also am a big Uma Thurman fan, so I watch just about anything of hers-although I've drawn the line so far at "My Super Ex girlfriend", I can't bring myself to watch it-and this is someone who watched Batman and Robin(Uma was the only good part of that movie for myself). Haven't seen "Lightning Thief" yet.

Back