• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

FADING, a feature film directorial debut to screen in PA!

Kimberly Wade (Catherine Anne Burns), has been living with the guilt of abandoning her son, William, fifteen years ago. Now suffering from an undiagnosed illness, Kimberly returns to the city where she once lived, with the need to repent and find her son, but her past isn't willing to let her back in.

Days spent searching for her son, we learn the truth of that night fifteen years ago, her tortured mind, her disturbing past. Through her notebook writings to William, we get a sense of what Kimberly remembers, or chooses to remember about that night.

What she finds will blow you away.

"By far the most ambitious and poignant film in the festival!"
Bruce Thomas, Executive Director, 2002 PA Film Festival

"Fading is an incredible debut film that is well directed, acted and shot!"
Peter Broderick, Former CEO of Next Wave Films

"...powerful drama...unsettling!"
Amy Longsdorf, The Morning Call

For the trailer and other information about this film, visit www.idreammachine.com

April 24 at 8:00 PM and April 26 at 1:00 PM at the Roxy Theatre in Northampton, PA.

Roxy Theatre
2004 Main Street
Northampton, PA
(610) 262-7699
www.roxytheaternorthampton.com

I hope to see some of you guys there. Thanks.
Michael

I'm in Easton area. Lehigh Valley. I've been busy with FADING and have been turning down commercials. Now with the feature finished, I have a few more weeks until I get back into directing spots. Then I'll be really busy.

I'm in Easton area. Lehigh Valley. I've been busy with FADING and have been turning down commercials. Now with the feature finished, I have a few more weeks until I get back into directing spots. Then I'll be really busy.

Back