• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ExcluCity contest, place them stickers!

Hey guys,

This isn't a thread for me to gain views but more for my little sister who works as hard as she can to follow her dreams in being a graffiti artist. She recently entered a contest for a store that asks to post stickers to advertise for the store as much as possible in the coolest spots she could find.

Please check out the vid if you've got the time so I can help my little sister stay motivated and follow her dreams. Regardless of the goal, it's what she appreciates in her life and views is what she needs to keep her going on this contest!

Despite what you may feel or think professionally (as I understand our standards as full-time/part-time filmmakers), don't forget that she is just a little kid. Just a reminder not to put her drive down by posting any negative comments. If anything, leave a positive note and some likes. This will lift her up. :)

Thanks so much fellas!

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVvuRbeNeK8

Last edited:
The video has a cool underground vibe, a little more effort and could be pretty good. "masking" her identity would add even more of that feel. (blur her face, voice change ... )

Now the grown up talk!

uh.. seems that this company is encouraging young people to deface public and private property with a sticker that has their name on it, interesting marketing strategy, that store wont be around long.

http://exclucity.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/exclucity-sticker-contest-3/

In your video, there is clear evidence of your sister commiting a minor crime. You might want to think twice about that. At least hide her identity! I did see your "special thanks" in the credits, does that mean she had "permission" or just that nobody called the cops?

Back