examples of films expressing the word Miscellaneous

Hello everyone, i have a project at college and the brief is literally just "miscellaneous" then it gives a list of things you need to do to prove your work and involvement in the project.

I have made a start by collaborating all of my photographs and categorizing them all, and i figured that the ones in between categories will be known as miscellaneous, and the ones that are slightly abstract, and the ones that could be interpreted differently in that category too. However i don't think that's going anywhere so i'd like to explore the possibility of a narrative? or maybe an experimental short with lots of scene changes.

i've thought of maybe writing a script and just editing the piece to just show what the narrator is talking about, basically the script would be ordered around phrases that don't really make sense to me, and then portraying them in a very literal sense. The hard bit would be writing the script since i'm not a great writer, i'd be very thankful for anyone to point me in the direction of an example of a short narrative that shows something random, or various topics spoken and blended into one.

My inspiration so far are the kinetic typography videos on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxpbSMDhiy4
i like the way in this video they've used simple representations of items that the narrator is talking about and wrapped the words around the lightbulb for example..

i'd like to do a similar thing but less type and more visual, video

mainly people doing there thing i would guess, maybe a montage of someone's life?

anyway i'd appreciate any help! thanks very much :)

Back