• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

link Escapade

Wow, what an enormous amount of work...lots of shots, lots of editing. You produced a very interesting video with very little to work with. The pacing and length of your shots was just right, and your use of transitional effects was great. Congratulations. It;s a long song but you somehow managed to keep me engaged in watching it. It had a sense of direction, and a logical conclusion

Wow, what an enormous amount of work...lots of shots, lots of editing. You produced a very interesting video with very little to work with. The pacing and length of your shots was just right, and your use of transitional effects was great. Congratulations. It;s a long song but you somehow managed to keep me engaged in watching it. It had a sense of direction, and a logical conclusion

The second half didn't really come out how it was originally intended, but I was tired of looking at the folder on my computer and getting frustrated, so it is what it is. It told the story I'd intended when it was initially conceived, just not as I'd imagined. Still... :)

Glad you enjoyed it :)

With my own projects I have come to accept the fact that they rarely come out like I originally intended, but my audience doesn't know that...so it usually works despite itself. Good job on your film.

Back