Embarrsing rejctions

Im currently working on a short comedy, the story revolves around this guy attempting to ask out a girl, with hopefully hilarious conseqences, so i was hoping if anyone wouldnt mind sharing some embarrsing storys or make a an embarrsing recjection :)

One of my friends managed to talk a girl into taking her out on a date. They went to a night club. She picks up a guy and my friend drove both of them home. When we saw him next in a bar, he told us he is tired of being everyone's chauffeur. He was the only one not laughing at our table. Then, the lady shows up at our bar with the new boyfriend and her sister. My friend tried hitting on the sister. One of our other friends ended up with the sister.

You should make this guy with undesirable traits like bad gums and bad breath and hates to shower.

True story. I'm in the 9th grade. I've always been a few grades ahead, in math, so in the 9th grade, I was taking an advanced math class, with all seniors and juniors (for the Brits -- seniors and juniors are 12th and 11th grade, respectively). Anyway, the hottest girl in school sat in front of me. I had the biggest crush on her, ever. We're months into the class and I've never uttered a word to her, nor her to me.

Then, one day she asks me what time it was. I was so shocked that she was talking to me that all I could do was stutter a few nonsensical murmers, something like, "Iba, ameebe, uhh." She laughed and walked away, and we never spoke again.

Not a rejection, per se, but same kind of thing.

Not a rejection per se but...

Down in mexico (cue: Down in Mexico) I met this brithish chick at a bar. We where both just hanging there trying to get our orders through. So, the bartender is trying to take my order and ( I don't usually do this, but tequila works fucking wonders on my social skills) I turn around and ask her what was she getting.
I got the three drinks (mine, hers, and the one I guessed was for her friend).
I was standing there, chatting her up...She was quite nice, cute...laughing at a couple of my jokes... and this HUGE FUCKING GUY (I'm quite big myself, but shit) shows up...Knowing better than trying to hook up with someones girlfriend, I hand her two of the shots, winked my eye (yeah, seriously) downed my drink and got the fuck out of there.

EDIT: Wow, F-bomb marathon.

One of my friends managed to talk a girl into taking her out on a date. They went to a night club. She picks up a guy and my friend drove both of them home. When we saw him next in a bar, he told us he is tired of being everyone's chauffeur. He was the only one not laughing at our table. Then, the lady shows up at our bar with the new boyfriend and her sister. My friend tried hitting on the sister. One of our other friends ended up with the sister.

You should make this guy with undesirable traits like bad gums and bad breath and hates to shower.

wow. You literally cannot write a better story than that.

My suggestion would be something very public. When she is around a lot of her friends so she will be more comfortable and say no

Back