Edited another music video feed back please

I thought the pacing felt a bit slow in comparison to the rhythm of the music. Needed a little extra life into it. Maybe some color or effects. Something to unify it all.

some pretty cool footage though? Yes?

Regardless of whether the footage is cool or not, your use of it without permission is certainly not "cool"! Until you realise that it's not acceptable, legal or cool to infringe copyright (steal other people's labours) then you'll never get anywhere as a filmmaker!

G

I cant exactly go into the jungle and film animals. I live in WI. Not to mention I never once said the footage was mine plus I am not making any money off of it. this is all editing practice and practice is what you need to become better at anything

I cant exactly go into the jungle and film animals. I live in WI.

It doesn't matter where you live, it doesn't give you the right to use someone else's property without permission.

Not to mention I never once said the footage was mine plus I am not making any money off of it.

You shouldn't have mentioned it because regardless of who you attribute the footage to or whether or not you make any money out of it, you've still used someone else's property without permission!

this is all editing practice and practice is what you need to become better at anything

I need to practice and become a better driver, maybe I should take the neighbour's Ferrari out for a spin without asking?

You're using lame excuses to try and justify why you feel copyright infringement is acceptable, when of course it's not!! As I said before: "Until you realise that it's not acceptable, legal or cool to infringe copyright (steal other people's labours) then you'll never get anywhere as a filmmaker!"

G

Back