• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Eager for a creepy, thrilling mystery film made on a $0 budget by 17-year-olds?! Chec

The link works fine. You said my previous one was broken also which wasn't true. Perhaps something is wrong with your computer?

Thanks scoop. Wow ok so I'm writing this pre- watching the short. As soon as i clicked the link this lady is on the screen screaming at me (my volume was turned up) "HAVE YOU TRIED HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS YET?!" scared the crap out of me but also made me chuckle. Just thought you should know before your short even started I was creeped out. Damn commercials! :lol:

"The men in black suits came as I lay in the grass" - Neither of them is in a suit, one is wearing a white dress shirt and a tie, the other is wearing a blue unbuttoned dress shirt.

Your beginning credits for some reason remind me of the show "Are you afraid of the dark". I loved that show, not sure if anyone else remembers it.

The beginning definitely reminds me of angels and demons or the da vinci code. It gets really slow and kinda dull after that. You have to keep things flowing to different locations or these types of shorts don't really work. For me it was too much narration and not enough stuff actually going on. It never flowed.

"The men in black suits came as I lay in the grass" - Neither of them is in a suit, one is wearing a white dress shirt and a tie, the other is wearing a blue unbuttoned dress shirt.

Your beginning credits for some reason remind me of the show "Are you afraid of the dark". I loved that show, not sure if anyone else remembers it.

The beginning definitely reminds me of angels and demons or the da vinci code. It gets really slow and kinda dull after that. You have to keep things flowing to different locations or these types of shorts don't really work. For me it was too much narration and not enough stuff actually going on. It never flowed.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to incorporate your suggestions in our future works!

Back