DSLR Test Shoot

Finally got a T3i yesterday, and decided to take it out for a test run today. For all intents and purposes, this is my first time using a DSLR for anything other than screwing around. Whatcha think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzjYAzaV6ws

Thanks. It is charming-Providence is a city but not cramped and crazy like New York, small but not desolate like Lincoln, NH (literally one street). :)

Wonderful colors for outdoor shots, I'm used to seeing "Low light" footage from those canons, it's wonderful to see what they're actually capable of doing color wise in the daylight.

i liked it! and the music was really good for royalty free! i hit Scott's site and about to donate to this guy ahah :D

I like your shot composition. Nice use of angles. I do think you need a tripod, though, and I think you could slow down the movement, find a nice shot and stick with it a little longer. Overall, looks nice!

Thanks for all the feedback! And @Knightly, I'd probably do a low-light one too, but I'm still figuring out how to get shots to look good in low light... :D

Back