• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Dreams: Short Film Series

Me and my mates are making a 6 part short film series about strange dreams. We made a six minute film ages ago which turned OK, but now I have new software, camera it doesn't seem as good. A link to it is here.
We're currently making the shorts, which are about 1 and a half minutes long, with a slightly longer finale. the newer parts, (only two at the moment) are here Part 1 and Part 2.
Please subscribe if you liked them! More videos are on there way! Any feedback welcome :D

The part 2 i dont really get what going on in that one!

The special effects are OK but could be a lot better think they need a little more work a tweaking and also try and get better camera shots!
Best tip: move things so you have a clear work area and try and get better angles. Also if you can afford it I would invest in a shot gun mic as the sound quality is pretty poor and all the background noise makes it all really BUSY!

Great storyline and plot to part 1 and the origional "DREAMS" part 2 needs some work

good luck to you all

So, I'm taking it you're making films based on dreams people have had? Or are these shorts that have a "dreams" theme, but aren't based on actual dreams?

There was a wonderful (albiet short lived) Docu series up here "In Dreams" where they did half hour bios of people who had dreams, and they got into the analysis of the said dream, interpretations, stuff like that. I could find a link for that if you want to use it as reference.

Back