• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Does anyone wanna collaborate on writing a heist movie?

I think I have a good idea for a heist movie that has a funny twist during the robbery, and the ideas are endless from there. For the style of comedy I'm thinking a Blue streak/National Security type vibe. I'm basically the guitar and you're the bass. If 2 or 3 of you guys want to join in then lets do it lol. But let's get something like an online contract going so no one steals any ideas and runs and becomes a millionaire with someone else's idea. :lol:

that one sounds kind of cool, but mine is like a big comedy twist that has them screwed over but in a funny way. the thing that gets me in writing heist movies is that you have to write dialogue that doesnt sound stupid like:

"hey jackson, i was thinking... we're both in debt, we both need money.... wanna rob a bank?"
"are you serious?"
"we're talking millions here"

and

"hey man lets do this!"
"alright lets move!"

thats the hard part

What about Reservior Dogs meets National Secruity. The tone of Reservior Dogs but the comedy from National Secruity. I am more of an Oceans Eleven type guy. Its prolly one of my favorite movies..

Aliens crash a ufo.
They need supplies to rebuild/repair the ship but need money to buy stuff and they need custome to blend in.
first they walk into a circus and kill some clowns to use their skins as customs to make them appear as humans.
but you can still see the aliens under the skin obviously are not human.
they rob bank. but police arrive. they have shoot out. their space suits are impervious to guns and they just get away, but closely followed and so it not possible for them to buy supplies or to get back to ufo without humans following them.
one police officer camandeers a water rifle from a child and fills it up with sulferic acid from his car battery. one of tbe aliens is injuried. the police initially thought the aliens most be psycho humans in bullet proof clown suits but now think they must be mutated monkeyz from the near by military base. the miljtary are called and instead they gas the whole town to death to prevent ojtside world knowing.
The alien goes to a hardware store and puts 2million in cash on the counter and walks off with a resister that would have only cost 10cents! (it was not neccessary to rob bank). we then see the ufo fly off over the heads of soldiers making there way into the town and stepping over dead people.

Aliens crash a ufo.
They need supplies to rebuild/repair the ship but need money to buy stuff and they need custome to blend in.
first they walk into a circus and kill some clowns to use their skins as customs to make them appear as humans.
but you can still see the aliens under the skin obviously are not human.
they rob bank. but police arrive. they have shoot out. their space suits are impervious to guns and they just get away, but closely followed and so it not possible for them to buy supplies or to get back to ufo without humans following them.
one police officer camandeers a water rifle from a child and fills it up with sulferic acid from his car battery. one of tbe aliens is injuried. the police initially thought the aliens most be psycho humans in bullet proof clown suits but now think they must be mutated monkeyz from the near by military base. the miljtary are called and instead they gas the whole town to death to prevent ojtside world knowing.
The alien goes to a hardware store and puts 2million in cash on the counter and walks off with a resister that would have only cost 10cents! (it was not neccessary to rob bank). we then see the ufo fly off over the heads of soldiers making there way into the town and stepping over dead people.

I like this^

tumblr_lo7eolLNjc1qmhwwho1_1280.jpg

Idea 2

WARNING -DIRTY LANGUAGE

Another idea:

A woman is having anal sex with multiple people, she refuses virginal sex as she wants to remain a virginal virgin for marriage.
Well, during anal sex the movie takes a STRANGE twist, a kind of hallucinic change, were lice jump of the pubic hair (seen as a town of buildings -hair and a volcano-penis, . they land in Anal Valley and set about their mission to steal the virginity from Virgina City. However they need to overcome gangsters-crabs and white blood cells-police. They get to a dam (entrence to virgina has a dam stopping blood) and see a buaetiful red lake. A earthquake occurs and then zoom way out from the city to show a woman using a vibrator anally on another woman. then zoom back to city. Everyone relaxs after the earthquake.
During the heist, other bank robbers also try heist at same time and A sperm enters the bank and shoots HIV virus at all the police and takes the jewels when he opens the safe a child is conceived. They the original bank robbers get in a police car and chase the sperm and crash into the sperms getaway vehical. They take the jewels and make their way back to Anus Valey to get the next bus out of town. zoom out to show a man zipping up.:hmm:

Last edited:
Another idea:

Bank robbers pretend to be a movie crew production company. They arrange permits to shot a bank robbery scene. They hire real actors to play the part of police and they hire actors to assist with the robbery. They rob a real bank and take off with the money, and police dont do anything thing initially because they know a "simulated" robbery will occur and so they ignore the.real robbery and ignore alarms. But twist is one of the actors assisting the robbery actually takes off with the money. They try to find him and kidnap his mum and girl friend and via mobile try to treaten him to return the money. One of the film crew sells the.film of the robbery and makes enough money to get solicitors since he is accomplice to robbery.

Back