• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Documentary I released in 2009

Hey guys, this was sometime ago, but me and some friends released a documentary by the name of Inside the Indie. We interviewed Street musicians, open mic frequenters, and people who played shows consistently in the Seattle/Tacoma WA area.

We were limited with equipment, and there's a lot I would change now, but it was a good experience that I learned a lot from. We started filming towards the beginning of 2008, and then it was released on May 29th 2009. I edited and shot the documentary.

For one thing since we were limited on equipment all the sound is from the on camera mic. The sound in some spots is pretty darn bad, but I added subtitles when it was hard to hear.

Shot with the canon xl2 and edited on a cheap Toshiba Satellite Laptop, that was not at all meant for editing a documentary.

Let me know what you guys think of it! Although I have learned from a lot of my mistakes from back then, it would still be cool to get some feed back.

Thank you!

Also, I realize this is my first post and I don't want to seem narcissistic, so I will be sure to watch others' films as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPHigDewxTo&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Back