• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Do the Damn Thing - ULTIMATE

Jay (Fernando Jay Huerto) hears that Alex (Alex Chung) is visiting San Diego to meet Neil (Neil Aguilera), Jay's cousin. When Jay goes to meet up with Alex, he reunites with Andy Long (Alex Chung) instead. Soon after, Jay hears that Lester (Leroy Nguyen), a former brother-turned-enemy from the past, has come back to San Diego to meet up. Upon meeting with Lester, Jay and Alex run into Kung Fu Panda (Eric Nguyen), his brother Irvin (Irvin Nguyen), and Neil-fanatic Anthony (Anthony Noceda). Once Lester summons his brother-in-arms Edmond (Edmond Shum), a battle ensues that the likes of the Do the Damn Thing series has never before seen. This is the end-all test fight to...end all...test fights...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtccBEwWS4I

For a little back story, this is actually the 10th and final installment of the Do the Damn Thing series. What started off as a joke series with Lester Nguyen of Rising Tiger Inc turned out to be a collaborative effort amongst our group (Jabronie Pictures) and several others from around the world.

We were all in the same town for the Action of Film Fest a few months back as we all had been nominated for various awards. We decided to meet up and well... do the damn thing haha. The actual fight at the park was all done on a single day in I believe... 5 hours? There are a few things that I would have liked to fix but Lester and Ed had to take a flight back home later in the evening. We knew going in that it wasn't going to be perfect but for the time allotted, we honestly believe we were able to crank out something fun.

And so I say.. ENJOY!

Back