• Indie of the Month January - Trailer
    VOTE NOW!

Director of Photography looking to collaborate!

Hey everyone!

I am a Director of Photography looking to make interesting films with interesting people! I am based in Chicago, but am spending the next few months in Los Angeles. Let me know if you want to shoot something, or someone you know is looking for a DP, or if you have thoughts on my reel!

Reel:

Thanks!

onebaldman

Pro Member
indiePRO
Hey Nicholas. I actually live in Milwaukee/Madison WI area, but would love to add you to my contacts from Chicago. I have worked with a few people from both places up here in the great lakes on our latest short film.

Always looking to help or work on interesting art form projects. I actually am getting ready to write a short film script about a man who is extremely depressed, but attempts to get his life together with no luck. It will be a dark comedy. I think your film style fits pretty well.

What kind of gear do you have access to?

Hey Nicholas. I actually live in Milwaukee/Madison WI area, but would love to add you to my contacts from Chicago. I have worked with a few people from both places up here in the great lakes on our latest short film.

Always looking to help or work on interesting art form projects. I actually am getting ready to write a short film script about a man who is extremely depressed, but attempts to get his life together with no luck. It will be a dark comedy. I think your film style fits pretty well.

What kind of gear do you have access to?
I have a small Quasar kit right now. Saving up for a camera package in the next few months.