Dexter

Tell me someone just watched tonight's episode of Dexter. Un-freaking-believable.
One thing I don't get though is that how did
Jordan Chase conclude that Dexter was looking for him with Lumen? I get that he realized he took that blood sample, but how'd he jump to that?
Either way, can't wait till next week.

I usually dont watch a lot of TV. But i have some spare time these days and Dexter has been filling the hours. Season 4 and 1 were the best imo. I think this season might be the weakest one.

As for your question, im guessing he recognized her voice on the phone, since he must have heard it several times before.

Chances are the guy Quinn was paying off to spy on Dexter turned the photos of Dexter and Lumen on the boat over to Jordan after Quinn gave him the boot. And, Jordan put the pieces together.

Before Dexter snapped bad guy #2's neck, he made a phone call. Probably to Jordan Chase but definitely to one of the bad guy gang. On that call he said that the last girl was still alive. So the whole group presumably knows which girl is still alive and when Jordan realizes that 'the guys' are all dying and that this Dexter guy is involved, he is obviously smart enough to put it all together.

I think Jordan is going to be around for the rest of the season as a nemesis.

Before Dexter snapped bad guy #2's neck, he made a phone call. Probably to Jordan Chase but definitely to one of the bad guy gang. On that call he said that the last girl was still alive. So the whole group presumably knows which girl is still alive and when Jordan realizes that 'the guys' are all dying and that this Dexter guy is involved, he is obviously smart enough to put it all together.

I think Jordan is going to be around for the rest of the season as a nemesis.

Oh yea I completely forgot about that call. There are only 3 episodes left anyways, and Jordan being the antagonist in this I'm sure he's going to be the final kill (unless something happens.)

Btw apparently in the books Debra finds out about Dexter and helps with his alibis and such, you guys think they'll have that happen in the show as well?

I did not know that. Spoiler??? Tag it.

That relationship is one of the most interesting ones on the show and as to what would happen if things ever came to light is a huge question.

:(:( :no::no:

Dexter is a great show. I have seen most of season 3. Too bad I don't have showtime so I can't watch it. Maybe I'll get the DVDs in the future. I still need to see seasons 1 and 2. I saw season 3 during a free preview of showtime they did on comcast for a week. I watched season 3 On Demand.

Spoilers from the books aren't spoilers from the show. They haven't followed the books since season 1.

My personally theory is that Deb will find out at least part of Dex's secret by the end of this season and next season will be spent on her investigating him, trying to decide what to do with what she finds, and eventually arresting him or killing him (not in cold blood, though).

Good to know.

But who knows what they may or may not use from the books in the future. IMO it's always better to err on the safe side with spoilers and i think that comment should be tagged.

I have to say my favorite line of Season 5 is when Dexter sees the babysitter left a statue of a saint to watch over his son and Dexter puts the statue away with his son's toys and says, "Who needs a saint when you have Daddy Dexter to watch over you?" I was laughing for the rest of that episode. :)

Back