• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Debut trailer for PUNCH ME HARD.

Hey. Here's the first trailer to my new feature indie film. Thriller genre. Close to being wrapped. Once done, that old familiar film festival aspirations next on the horizon. Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdUI7hKFgS8

Looks good, wish the casting had alittle variety in age difference. Im sure it was a group of friends of something making this, however would bring some texture to the roles. Regardless looks great and I will watch once finished.

We didn't feel one way or another about the trailer; it seems like a generic vigilante movie. However, the gritty quality is appealing, and one of your actors (we presume it's the antagonist) is highly effective.

I must admit, I mentally turned off after the 35 sec point. You could pull some of the less dramatic lines out of this early section, and replace them with some of the more dramatic/revealing lines from later on, for a much more exciting and punchy 30 sec trailer.

i think this was a good trailer..maybe shorten it down to about 45secs-1min? but honestly i wanna see this..the title of the movie grabbed me and what you did reveal has me curious as to whats going on..link it when its all finished!

theres loads of stuff in there that doesnt need to be in there, the trailer didnt grip me at all, infact it confused me, if perhaps you could make the premise the trailer then i would maybe begin to understand.

I just need to know the purpose of the film, not whats in it the whole way through, unless its some sort of CGI masterclass...

Back