• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch DEATH shall DIE (50second teaser) HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWFJwW19cc4

This is my third short film, but the first one in which I made a teaser trailer for it first. I really took the time to avoid giving away too much of the plot, but still leave enough to hopefully garner a little interest and curiosity.

Also, I decided to end it with a fairly abrupt and dramatic shift in tone. Curious what others might think of it.

I've tried to be honest with other filmmakers on here, and I would expect nothing less in return. Feel free to criticize in any way.

Hi backfire, here's my 2p...

It got me interested at the start - A guy is going to die, but given the title... or is he? Then some racist allegations popped up and pulled me straight out of the hook. Up until that point I was sold. It seemed disjointed from the initial grab.

Sounds like it could do with some NR on the dialogue too, and then some post to bring back the ambience in a more controlled manner. I don't know what the source material is like though, so feel free to ignore me of course. :P

Hope that helps! :)

Edit - Oh, and Jack has a really good face for that role. Full of character, that's a face that has a story.

Last edited:
it definitely pulled me in..i think this is going to be an interesting film..the only thing i was thinking was the titles in between fades should be maybe a couple seconds longer..it just felt they cut out a little too quickly..other than that..link me when its done because i wanna see!

Back