• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Death of a Dream Episode 3 (Comedy)

New episode of "Death of a Dream: An Animated Minecraft Comedy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ5Zdv1DNmk

This time around, the animation has seen a major upgrade, and the comedy is exponentially funnier (and more disturbing)

Animal abuse is now a felony in all 50 states. That poor pig.

Actually I had a dream last night I chased down a pig and decapitated it in three strokes with a sword. I think it's because I fed my dog pork chops last night.

Did you voice all of the characters? I can tell the animation is getting a lot better, what program do you use?

I voiced every character except "Ernie"

And for this episode, I used a mixture of programs; "Blender" and "Mineimator"

Aside from the hell scenes, I thought it was well done (I just didn't find really any of the jokes from the Hell scene in it funny)... perhaps if you put in some stranger stuff starting right off the bat it would be more effective. All of the ground level stuff was hilarious though. Perhaps you should start giving your videos more extreme titles "ECSTASY LACED MINECRAFT HILLBILLY PIG SEX"... that might get you a bit of attention. :D

Awesome work, the best so far. Keep getting weirder with it :)

I know. Both Hell scenes had to keep the story moving. I tried to put a few jokes in there, and I'm trying to develop Satan into some weird psycho-sexual sadist. lol

Back